Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 167 stations located in 77 geographically diverse markets after pending transactions. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KUTV has an excellent opportunity for an experienced News Editor.
Job responsibilities include:
• Producing, writing, and editing video for daily news coverage, special projects, and sweep period pieces
• Taking in news feeds from news bureaus and various news organizations
• Collaborating with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of newscasts
• Meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy working environment
• Tune in/coordinate microwave and satellite signals for air.
Job qualifications include:
• College degree OR minimum 1 year relative experience in the field required
• Experience with writing, teasing, overall news judgement
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Avid NewsCutter XP editing technology is a definite plus
• Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!