Entercom Communications Corp is seeking a self-motivated, collaborative, media-savvy Sales Planner to join our TWIN (Traffic, Weather, and Information Network) Ad Sales team!
The Sales Planner will be responsible for supporting pre and post sales activities for the TWIN Network by building media plans and acting as the primary contact for campaign planning. We are looking for a professional and detail-oriented individual with exceptional organizational and computer skills.
Essential responsibilities include the following:
- Build media plans with optimal targeting, placements and rates to ensure that they meet or exceed revenue objectives and client efficiency goals
- Conduct research and analysis to recommend sales plans for targeted audiences/clients
- Ensure activation of short duration unit sales across Entercom stations nationwide
- Monitor and provide updates on preemptions for play by play sports, news events, etc. and escalate for resolution
- Support sales and sales management by troubleshooting and following up on client concerns
- Monitor inventory availability across Entercom markets and stations
- Additional duties as assigned
- The right candidate is a team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills are MUST
- Must be very detail oriented
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a media sales environment with knowledge of, and expertise using sales and traffic systems.
- Solid understanding and comfortable in working with media math
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- College degree preferred.