Works with Program Director(s), Sales and other departments to execute and plan the marketing plans for multiple stations.
• Supports activities in one or more areas of marketing. Assists in carrying out marketing plans.
• Gathers, prepares, distributes updates and executes campaigns, promotions, or online/web/interactive initiatives.
• Collaborates with Sales in launching brand and advertising campaigns, promotions, or online/web/interactive initiatives to increase listening audience and ratings.
• Adjusts programs and campaigns to address changing markets and competitive conditions.
• Collaborates with internal departments to ensure marketing campaigns are coordinated with operational and sales initiatives.
• Execute events, including working with vendors, event coordinators and clients
• Develops plans to grow stations presence in the community and at various 3rd party events
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
• Ability to manage projects from start to finish
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated effective writing and editing skills; excellent grasp of grammar
• High degree of stress tolerance; ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others
• Experience in promotions, marketing, or brand management
• Similar experience preferred