Are you a star marketer with a positive, enthusiastic attitude, ready to make you mark in the Crescent City?
WWL in New Orleans is looking for a full-time Marketing Producer to join our award-winning Marketing Team! We are a creative, hard-working, fun loving, do-it-all team that works along with all other departments at the station including news, sales, production, and technology.
Our ideal candidate is a multi-skilled, digital and production savvy, creative who can produce, write, shoot, and edit in a fast-paced world. To succeed in this position, you need good communication skills, creativity, self-drive, attention to detail, solid problem-solving skills and a sense of humor.
We are looking for a new team member to join us in creating dynamic, research driven, high quality content to promote our station, grow our stellar station brand, help our clients, and increase our audience on TV and Digital.
We will work with you every step of the way to get you rolling in your new position, but eventually we want a self-motivator who can meet tight, sometimes difficult deadlines with minimal direction and is excited to try new things and bring their creativity to the table. This will be a Monday-Friday 130pm-10pm shift.
• The ideal candidate has an interest in broadcast and digital media, advertising, public relations and/or marketing communications
• Experience in design, production, digital advertising, social media and/or multi-platform solutions preferred
• Knowledge of Adobe CC Suite, specifically: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and/or After Effects and must be able to show examples of work
• Proficient use in social media platforms and ad placement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for details
• Must be a self-starter, comfortable with constant evolution
• Must be a team player, comfortable working in a highly-collaborative environment
• Open, honest communication skills and willingness to give and receive constructive feedback are essential to ensuring success