WFAA TV is seeking a brilliant, spirited, and multifaceted Marketing Producer. The Marketing Producer will be responsible for the creation of jaw dropping, heart stopping, tear jerking, knee slapping creative, as well as innovative broadcast, digital, and social media content and messaging for both WFAA and its station clients.
If you are a professional storyteller with a head for marketing in 2022, and can do it regardless of medium and platforms, send us your reel!
• Using research and applying sound strategy, developing and executing creative concepts via on-air news promos, station image campaigns, original content, and graphic design. Campaigns should deliver a clear message and reinforce the value of the station and/or client’s brand.
• Guiding the overall look/tone/feel of creative campaigns through writing, shooting and editing on-air spots, creating graphics, and other marketing materials.
• Shoot highly-stylized videos and photography for campaigns using both cinema and DSLR cameras and lenses.
• Use Adobe Creative Cloud to produce high-quality, high-impact creative.
CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
• At least three years of previous production experience (TV/film/other) shared via a demo reel
• A college degree in marketing, advertising, design or related field is great - but don’t let that scare you off if you don’t have one.
• The ability to apply research and data to develop creative messages that drive audience growth.
• Effective communication skill in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to keep track of multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other post production tools.
• Strong writing, shooting and non-linear editing skills, plus the ability to consistently generate compelling, inspiring creative that fits the station’s brand.
• The ability to work a flexible schedule that may require being present in breaking news situations, along with some night and weekend assignments.
• Do you know VR or AR? Do you have experience survey building, designing marketing automation, or data visualization? We want to know your super power!