CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on  The Muse,  Instagram and  YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Visible links https://www.themuse.com/companies/cbsinteractive
- Our Marketing team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with driving brand awareness, traffic to our owned digital properties, live and on-demand viewership and monetization of premium CBS content and services.
- This role helps coordinate the internal production, scheduling, operational placement, and some analysis of CBS.com and CBS.com International promotional content.
- Ability to learn and master internally created tools used to onboard, maintain, and curate content
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure full understanding of priorities being planned for and the subsequent programming needs across content operations platforms.
- Flexible and thorough day-of operational adjustments, as needed, around unexpected changes, press releases, announcements, show/talent requests, Network needs and more.
- Day-to-day CMS and internal tracking system operations.
- Thorough QA of all operational placements to get ahead of any issues or changes needed.
- Help Marketing Operations and Product team members as needed.
- Support operational needs for major launches like All Access Original Series premieres (ie. Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight, Twilight Zone), GRAMMY Awards, All Access International expansion launches, and more.
- Revamp and maintain ongoing coordination with the CMS, Product and Marketing teams for accurate homepage operations, reporting, data dashboard development, and communication to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with all team members to identify operational and CMS bottlenecks and solutions for more efficiency.
- Help team members with adjusting cross-platform (desktop, mweb, App, OTT, and social, as needed) operational processes for most efficient workflows.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years' experience working in a digital capacity, with understanding around content operations and processes.
- Experience with CMS platforms and operations
- A self-starter that can work a full shift with minimal or no supervision.
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships.
- Proven ability and experience multi-priority operations and working against deadlines.
- Strong interest and/or experience in entertainment content
- Prior experience in a digital focused creative agency
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled