Description: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Partners with Marketing and Promotions Manager and Coordinator to execute weekly contesting on air and online.
- Schedule giveaways in Promosuite and work with Compliance Department to ensure rules are updated weekly for on air and online contesting.
- Maintain website community calendar for all stations.
- Interact and communicate with listeners regarding prizes and prize fulfillment and handle all listeners inquiries in a professional manner.
- Manages the storage and completion of all winner paperwork, contest folders and necessary paperwork needed for closing contests.
- Works with Marketing and Promotions Manager and Sales Department to ensure all weekly prizes and contest information is accurate. (Copy, prizing, etc.)
- Communicate weekly prize and contest information to on air staff and complete Promosuite weekly.
- Partner with Digital Department and Marketing Manager for social media implementation for listeners, winners and on air or online contesting.
- Secures photos of listeners when prizes are picked up.
- Manages and maintains all prizing and contesting from prizes arriving in-house to closing contests at the end of the promotion.
- Manage prizing and contesting process from prizes arriving in house to completing folders while closing contests. Closed Contest Folders must include; affidavits, approval emails, winner release forms, etc.
- Attend weekly Promotions meetings.
- Greet clients and visitors in a professional manner. A nswer phones and route calls to the proper personnel or take messages when required. Provide callers with information, such as the address, directions to the location, website information, and other related information.
- Ability to work station events, promotions and remotes when necessary.
- Other external marketing and promotions execution functions as assigned by Marketing and Promotions Manager.
Minimum of 1-2 years administrative assistant experience is preferred. Must be dependable, able to multi-task, focus on details and meet deadlines. Qualifying candidates must be professional, have strong computer skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Experience with PromoSuite a plus. Exceptional communication skills required as well as degree in communications, marketing or a related field or related work experience. General knowledge of social networking platforms required. A professional appearance and punctuality is also required. The ideal candidate is positive, energetic, professional, efficient and a team player. Must have a valid driver's license to operate a station vehicle. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Valid state driver's license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.