CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, BNET, and Last.fm span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news, and business. With more than 150 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top 10 web property globally.
Great opportunity to build digital media research career. Primarily, this role will work with the Research Director to address research needs tied to product and sales strategy for CBS Interactive category-leading digital brands. These responsibilities include coordinating, implementing and analyzing surveys, performing usability studies and focus groups to measure market size, building audience composition/segments, and measuring customer satisfaction and ad effectiveness. Qualified individuals will have a solid research background with experience working with, and proficiency using, syndicated media studies such as comScore, Nielsen and MRI. In addition to excellent primary and secondary/syndicated research skills, this individual will also feel comfortable pulling and interpreting web analytics reports (i.e. through Omniture, Google Analytics, etc).
• Quick learner who works fast, focused on data accuracy
• Outgoing, team-oriented relationship builder
• Creative problem solver
• Independent worker/thinker with interest in learning about diverse content categories
• Comfortable presenting and communicating with broad teams
• Experience with primary research analysis tools such as SPSS and programming online surveys.
• Experience with syndicated research studies including comScore, Nielsen and MRI
• Solid quantitative/statistical background.
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Omniture and/or Google Analytics experience a plus
• Must be well-organized and able to work on several detailed projects at once
• Minimum 2-3 years research work experience with BA or BS required
Auto req ID 13520BR