Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company’s businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
Posting Job Description
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Retail Planning for the Sales department. This position is responsible for business planning and customer analytics in support of assigned list of accounts. The Manager is responsible for building sales reporting and analyses that facilitate decision-making and ensure financial targets are achieved.
• Work with Sales to develop annual plan reporting including revenue, returns and spend. Includes reviewing historical performance, current/future promotional plans and sales trends.
• Maintain reporting & analyses to track performance to plan and goal. Review and understand variances in achievement to goal.
• Analyze and report on promotional ROI. Work with Sales to understand wins / opportunities in support of future planning.
• Work with the Sales to customize national programs to optimize retail market share and pursue incremental promotions to drive revenue.
• Identify and analyze key business trends and issues. Provide actionable business building recommendations.
• Scorecard and report account performance using and validating internal and external data sources.
What do we require from you?
• BA/BS required.
• MBA preferred.
• 5+ years work experience in the entertainment and/or consumer goods industry.
• Experience with retail (Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.).
• Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with data base and statistical methods.