The Sales Manager is responsible for leading the day to day operations of the Sales department, including development of new business and achievement of revenue goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides leadership for the broadcast/web sales teams, to include performance evaluations.
• Makes decisions regarding hiring, evaluation, promotion and termination of employees.
• Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in local, national, eMedia and new product revenue.
• Drives new business development.
• Manages inventory and revenue forecasting.
• Manages recruitment and development of talented sales professionals.
• Prepares budgets and approves budget expenditures.
• Manages Accounts Receivable.
• Calls on accounts with Account Executives.
• Performs other duties as assigned.