At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora. Pandora is seeking a talented Ad Effectiveness Manager who will help lead insights-driven brand impact studies across various cross-platform media programs. The ideal candidate is someone with substantial experience in digital research, thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced environment, and is naturally inquisitive. If you are an engaged team-player and like to break innovative new ground, we want to hear from you.
o Coordinate projects with internal teams across multiple research vendors
o Provide expertise on research methodology, results interpretation, and performance insights
o Ensure that research projects adhere to established timelines and best practices in the setup phase
o Possess the ability to manage and deliver multiple advertising effectiveness studies simultaneously
o Experience with implementing studies across multiple (web, mobile, tablet) platforms
o Serve as a consultant to the Pandora sales team, as well as external clients & agencies, to execute impactful campaign research
o Maintain norms and benchmarks by industry to give context to individual campaign performance.
o Identify new methods for optimizing campaigns through meta-analysis across studies to better understand drivers of performance
o Support the creation of sales presentations to present results and strategic insights, next steps and competitive analysis
o Proactively identify new resources and methodologies that advance business goals
o Manage ad effectiveness research implementation and delivery
• BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, Advertising, Marketing, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in conducting and analyzing online research, digital analytics, and supporting ad sales
• 3+ years conducting Brand Impact research projects
• 2+ years ROI/Closed Loop measurement experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus exceptional analytical abilities
• Detail oriented, with a talent for crafting insightful stories from data
• Client management and consulting
• Strong quantitative market research experience ideally focused on digital media measurement or brand advertising research
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
• Proven ability to maximize utility of a broad range of research resources
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com