KUTH is Salt Lake City is seeking a high-energy and self-motivated individual with a proven track record in media sales for the local sales team. The Local Market Sales Leader role is responsible for maximizing Salt Lake City's revenue and share opportunities. Job duties include supervising/overseeing the local sales team members, revenue planning, forecasting, inventory management, servicing existing local and agency accounts, and developing new business. Other duties include maintaining proper payment schedules, working with production, traffic and accounting to process sales orders. The Local Market Sales Leader will also provide competitive market analysis, forecast sales revenue activity and be a strong presenter of qualitative research data. Responsibilities:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Required Skills & Experience:
- Manage forecasting and accurate pending reports
- Supervise sales staff on day to day operations.
- Prepare proposals and avails.
- Prepare and Present client sales presentations.
- Expedite necessary paperwork such as: contracts, production orders, traffic instructions and collections of monies due to the station from clients.
- Responsible for selling and collecting local advertising in Salt Lake.
- Detail oriented, with ability to utilize qualitative and quantitative tools to facilitate selling process.
- Work closely in a team atmosphere with multiple departments including news, research, traffic and production from beginning to end of the selling cycle.
- Responsible for directing and exceeding companies monthly individual sales goals.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be goal oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong desire to find and develop new business.
- Requires strong negotiation and presentation skills plus a positive team mentality.
- Premium attention given to client service and new business development is a must.
- Must be comfortable with cold calling and prospecting new business.
- Must be organized, highly motivated, detail oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of working Media/Advertising sales experience.
- Must be computer literate with solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software.
- Must have working knowledge of windows based operating systems.
- Must have a valid a driver's license and a good driving record.
- Spanish language proficiency written and spoken (Bilingual - Spanish/English)
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience in Media/Advertising Sales
- Knowledge of relevant systems & resources (e.g., Nielsen, Miller Kaplan, Matrix, WideOrbit, Strata)
- Local market experience and management or supervisory experience.
About Univision Communications Inc.
- Must be willing to work from office in Salt Lake City, UT
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled