Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world’s preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world’s most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Shakira, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Yoenis Cespedes, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We’ve forged strong partnerships with the world’s leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is looking for a dedicated and organized Information Technology (IT) Intern. This internship will allow students to gain first-hand, experience in a variety of areas, including but not limited to: IT
Areas that you will be learning about:
• How to monitor and respond to helpdesk tickets
• How to purchase, pick up, and configure equipment for maintenance/replacements/onboarding
• How to process and assist with employee moves/adds/changes
• Troubleshoot walk-up IT support requests
• How to document all helpdesk tickets/documentation platform
• Researching/keeping up-to-date with the latest technology
• Must be current student, enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s program at an accredited college or university
• Must be eligible to receive academic credit from their college or university
• Working knowledge of Mac OS X is a must
• Familiarity with networking, cloud services, voip protocol
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
• Be responsible, flexible, hardworking, and excellent with time-management skills
• Have an eagerness to learn and take direction well