Scripps Networks Interactive Internship Experience
Scripps Networks Interactive is a global media company and the Leader in Lifestyle Media. Our power-house brands -- HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country -- stimulate personal creativity, spark ingenuity and capture the joy of living richer and fuller lives. Whether remodeling a home, creating a meal or traveling the world, consumers know that life is celebrated on our channels. Join a company where committed, passionate people create some of the best loved and most respected brands in the business; brands that 170 million consumers connect with each month through unique, vibrant and engaging programming.Cook with Us. Travel with Us. Make Your Home with Us.
We are currently seeking a Corporate Giving Intern
to be located in our Knoxville office.
Application Deadline: Sunday, 12/15/2013
Requisition: 3977About the Internship Experience
Scripps Networks Interactive is the perfect environment for talented, ambitious individuals who are looking to gain a competitive career advantage whether it's in the media industry or another field. We are a growing company with a diverse, inclusive and supportive culture that views its employees as its greatest resource and commits to investing in the best and brightest talent to propel our company forward. Our future depends on the vision, fortitude and positive initiative of our people to uphold an uncompromising standard that has made Scripps the Leader in Lifestyle Media.
All internships are approximately 12 weeks during which time you will learn from experience through hands-on projects, professional interaction and day-to-day operations. We invite talented individuals to bring their brightest ideas and contribute to the growth of a world leading media company. During your time with Scripps, we are confident that you will hone your skills, develop new ones and discover your true potential.
At Scripps Networks Interactive we want your passion, self-motivation, fresh ideas and forward-thinking perspective. In addition, we want positive attitudes and dedication to ensure your time and experience with Scripps is challenging, unique and contributes to your ongoing success, which might even continue with a longer-term opportunity with us.SNI Internship Requirements
• You should only apply for an internship that is related to your area of study
• Assignments, projects and tasks will require fundamental knowledge and experience in the respective discipline
• You must be a rising junior, senior or graduate student at an accredited college/university
• You must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0
• You must have previous internship experience, participation in college clubs/organizations or in-depth coursework in a related field
• You must be legally eligible to work in the United StatesWe offer competitive compensation and a broad range of disciplines including:
• Ad Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources
• Marketing and Communications
• Corporate Communications
• Information Technology
• Web Design and Development
• Digital and New Media
• New Business Development
• Public Relations
• Creative Services and Design
• Content Distribution
• Motion Graphics
This is a paid internship.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.