KMOV St. Louis is a Meredith Corporation TV Station.
Semester internship available at broadcasting station in St. Louis, MO
This particular Internship is a structured, part-time position, working approximately 25 hrs/week during the academic semester. It is designed to provide meaningful and challenging projects, specifically designed to enhance content distribution through new technologies that are immediate and easily accessible.
The Internship program is designed to augment a student’s academic studies. Duties can include, but are not limited to:
• Research and gather materials for reporter stories, investigations and newscasts.
• Assist with special projects, including elections, produced news programs and severe weather coverage.
• Answer newsroom telephones.
• Each intern, based on their area of focus (producer, reporter, investigative) will be required to complete a final project.
• College student, preferably a junior or senior, with a major in broadcast or journalism, who meets the academic eligibility requirements of the specific program. Must be able to obtain college credit for the internship.
• Individual subject matter and skills will vary depending upon available placements.
It is the policy of Meredith to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Meredith will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.