Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world’s preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world’s most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Shakira, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Yoenis Cespedes, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We’ve forged strong partnerships with the world’s leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is looking for a highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic individual, who is interested in learning more about the live entertainment and music industries. This internship will allow students to gain first-hand, experience in a variety of areas, with a focus on Public Relations (PR)/Publicity.
Areas that you will be learning about as a Publicity Intern:
• How to write press releases & media alerts
• Skills related to Public Relations
• How to pitch artists to press and secure media placements
• How to manage / create media lists
• Organizational skills
• Assist in event planning and execution
• Brainstorming out-of-the-box ideas for creative campaigns
• Skills related to planning, developing, and executing PR plans
• Must be current student, enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s program at an accredited college or university
• Must be eligible to receive academic credit from their college or university for the duration of the internship
• Background in Communications, Public Relations, and/or related fields
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Goggle Documents
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train
• Familiarity with Keynote/PowerPoint, but we will also train