Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world’s preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world’s most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Shakira, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Yoenis Cespedes, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We’ve forged strong partnerships with the world’s leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a joint venture of Live Nation, is seeking an intern to be part of the Digital Marketing & Strategy (Sports) team. This internship will allow students to gain first-hand, experience in a variety of areas, including: Digital/Social media strategy, marketing & research.
Areas that you will be learning about:
• Digital & social media strategy in the sports industry
• Content creation of new ideas for athletes
• Executing video & creative requests
• Understanding best practices involved with managing social accounts
• Developing and creating digital proposals and one sheets
• Prioritizing deliverables, managing project timelines and deadlines
• Completing a semester-long project with a sports or music focus
• In-depth working knowledge of all social platforms
• Previous experience in video editing, animation, and adding effects
• Proficient in key graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Keynote
• Candidates pursuing a degree in marketing, digital media, or related field
• Sports savvy, experience preferred