Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next generation special effects, our events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the Headliner experience is our top priority.
Throughout our 20-year history, Insomniac has produced almost 400 festivals, concerts and club nights for over 4 million attendees in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, Texas, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom, with expansions into Brazil, Japan and India. Insomniac’s premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest multi-day music festival in North America, and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days in June 2016. The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella, and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.
Insomniac Events is looking for an Artist Relations team member.
• Greet artists/crew upon arrival of the stage
• Radio artist compound staff in appropriate time to gather the artist from their dressing rooms
• Be readily available and visible to tour manager on stage should he/she need anything
• Communicate with hospitality if rider needs to be adjusted or brought to stage
• Bring hospitality items back from your stage each night
• Communicate with stage manager on what credentials should be allowed on stage at different times (this changes throughout the day)
• Ensure photographers and videographers have proper satin credentials to shoot on stage
• Communicate with artist relations manager if you have issue with personnel saying they should be on stage
• Maintain positive and helpful attitude toward all artists, crew and their guests on the stage and in the backstage area
• An in-depth understanding of electronic music, festival culture, and the live music space
• Able to work long hours
• Must be motivated with an “Everything is possible” attitude.
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• Must be able to uphold a professional manner at all times
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines