• Generate revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face-to-face appointments, arena tours, prospecting, and networking.
• Conduct a high volume of new business calls every day (minimum of 100); proactively prospect and network to generate new business relationships.
• Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound and outbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.; Manage accounts to exceed established sales goals.
• Attend most home games to ensure great customer service to all clients and fans; assist Account Executives with Season Ticket holders by answering questions, helping with tours, etc
• A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
• A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word; ability to learn required business systems
• Ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service
• Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to reason and problem solve.
• Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills; Thoroughness and attention to detail
• Team-oriented with a proactive positive attitude; Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated
• Ability to multi-task effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress