iCIMS is looking to add an Implementation Manager I –Enterprise to lead and deliver a best-in-class customer experience. The Implementation Manager will be responsible for implementing iCIMS talent management products in customer facing engagements. The individual will support and facilitate conversations to define business processes, manage implementation meetings, train users, facilitate change management within the customer organizations and provide technical implementation consulting. The ideal candidate is one who is comfortable with cross-functional communication, and has proven success in managing top-tier accounts. If this sounds like you, we’d love to bring you aboard!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
The Implementation Manager I (IM I) will be responsible for implementing iCIMS talent management products in customer facing engagements. The IM I may operate independently or as part of an Implementation Team in a supporting role. They support and facilitate conversations to define business processes, manage implementation meetings, train users, facilitate change management within the customer organizations and provide technical implementation consulting. He or she will develop and manage the tactical plan for implementation of iCIMS products and deliver on configuration efforts. The IM I handles projects of Low complexity. The Implementation Manager I will report to the Manager, Implementation Services.
• Carry out implementation projects from beginning to end stages for all types (Emerging, Majors, and high profile Enterprise clients)
• Conduct analysis of customer requirements
• Work directly with customers to consult and configure iCIMS products in an exemplary manner, with a focus on best practices
• Assume a leadership role in the development and management of project scope, issues and escalations while continually setting customer expectations
• Partner with Enterprise Project Team members to complete project action items
• Provide project planning, management, and status reporting, internally and externally
• Work with customers to configure systems and coordinate training
• Manage data conversion process, data validation, and system testing
• Supports customer during initial “live” period and transition to the Account Management and Support organizations
• Take significant responsibility for the overall success of the project and satisfaction of the customer
• Manage several implementations of various sizes simultaneously
• Consistently ensure business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to prioritize competing deliverables
• Ability to prioritize competing deliverables
• Demonstrated interest in current technologies
• Demonstrated ability to have difficult conversations
• Ability to effectively manage meetings
• Understands the fundamentals, processes and terminology of corporate recruiting environments, as well as a strong understanding of ASP/SaaS systems and the benefits such systems introduce to new iCIMS customers – Basic Business Acumen
• Ability to understand business requirements to determine and implement logical/practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• Proven success in leading high performance teams, achieving results through others, and being a strong team player
• Functional understanding of and ability to explain system-to-system integrations
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively scope, design, and manage multiple implementations of all types (Emerging, Majors, and Enterprise)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word) and Internet-based systems
• Comfortable working with customers to research business processes, diagnose and resolve on-demand (web-based) software issues
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively – to a variety of persona types
• Ability to work alone or in a team environment and provide timely updates to project stakeholders.
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage time & projects effectively and independently within a fast paced, changing environment that is experiencing high growth
• Ability to work under pressures of time constraint
• Demonstrated customer service orientation
• Experience or proven ability to conduct training on software products
• Project Management experience, PMP certification a strong plus
• HR knowledge/experience, PHR certification a strong plus
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required