CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) is a mass media company that creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. CBS owns the most-watched television network in the U.S. and one of the world's largest libraries of entertainment content, making its brand - "the Eye" - one of the most recognized in business. The Company's operations span virtually every field of media and entertainment, including cable, publishing, radio, local TV, film, outdoor advertising, and interactive and socially responsible media. CBS's businesses include CBS Television Network, The CW (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Warner Bros. Entertainment), Showtime Networks, CBS Sports Network, TVGN (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Lionsgate), Smithsonian Networks, Simon & Schuster, CBS Television Stations, CBS Radio, CBS Outdoor, CBS Television Studios, CBS Global Distribution Group (CBS Studios International and CBS Television Distribution), CBS Interactive, CBS Consumer Products, CBS Home Entertainment, CBS Films and CBS EcoMedia.DESCRIPTION:
The TA Operations Project Manager is a strategic and role that will be responsible for will provide systems, analytical and general support to the Talent Acquisition team as well employees across all of CBS.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System including system changes, upgrades, and integrations.
- Implement and manage the Onboarding system (Avature) across the organization.
- Review and analyze processes to identify inefficiencies and gaps to determine plan moving forward.
- Identify and implement opportunities for system improvement.
- Project manage large and small scale initiatives.
- Create and facilitate training throughout entire organization.
- Continuously clean up data as needed.
- Manage and create reports for department and organization wide metrics. Draw conclusions from the data.
- Responsible for the vendor relationships including process, maintenance, contract negotiation and product improvements.
- Communication with clients on a consistent basis including updates and training.
- Other tasks as required.
- 2-3 year's experience working with an ATS, Avature preferred.
- Background in HRIS preferred.
- Expert in Excel.
- Demonstrate strong time management, organization, prioritization and decision making skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled