At Turner, we’re reimagining TV to excite the fan in everyone. Our business isn’t the same as it was five years ago, and it won’t be the same even a year from now.
Fans are consuming more content than ever, so we need help creating content fans will love. For artists and craftspeople looking for exciting new projects in broadcast and digital production, Turner Studios is a hotbed of opportunity.
If you like being around creative people and hate being bored, read on for more about what we do and what we’re looking for at Turner Studios.
Why should you work with Turner Studios?
You have a creative mind and the technical chops to bring ideas to life. You’re great at what you do. Don’t you want to work with equally talented and passionate people?
Whether you’re a sports fanatic, a film buff, a kid at heart, all of the above, or something else, you can join a team having fun and taking risks to excite fans that love what you love. Best of all, you’ll be doing it for the best brands in the business: TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang, Super Deluxe, CNN, HLN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, FilmStruck, truTV, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more.
What will you be doing?
You tell us! If you have the skills and experience in any of these areas, we’re always looking for freelance support for this and more:
• Camera Operator
• Lighting Assistant
• Technical Director
• EVS Operator
• Audio Engineer (A1 & A2)
• Graphics Operator
• Scenic Production (Carpenter, Scenic Painter, Stagehand)
• Front of House Audio
• Production Assistant (PA)
• Production Manager
• Sound Designer
• Graphic Designer (print, web, motion, live environment, & more)
• Art Director
• 3D / CG Artist (Maya, Max, Houdini, Cinema 4D, ORAD, Ross)
• Animator / Illustrator
What qualifies you for these roles?
• Team spirit and a willingness to go above and beyond for our partners
• A fanatical drive for whatever you do to be excellent
• A passion for learning, growing, and elevating your craft constantly
• An itch to do things differently, because the same isn’t good enough
• A track record of success (and a portfolio, reel, or CV to support it)