Are you brainy and analytical? Do you like solving problems? Are you adaptable? Are you endlessly curious? Do you enjoy working with smart people who challenge you? Are you resilient, resourceful, and ready to learn? Do you possess a can-do attitude? Are you a finance nerd? If you answered "heck yes!" to these questions, our Financial Analyst role might just be right for you.
The Financial Analyst position provides the opportunity to support the corporate and production finance department for TNT/tbs Originals. The position assists with preparation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis - all of which is vital to the success of the business. This position is a key participant in the development and preparation of the forecast and long-range financial planning. In this role, you'll report to the Director of Finance. Suffice it to say, you're pretty important.
• Assist with the monthly financial forecasts and monthly variance reports related to the forecast
• Data entry for monthly forecasts, providing clients with finance related support.
• Participate in annual Budget and long range financial planning process
• Create ad-hoc reports, and assist with evaluating performance and identifying risks and opportunities.
• Work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with frequent collaboration across multiple divisions within Turner.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3+ years of finance and/or accounting experience.
• 3 years of experience in a role with demonstrated strong analytical, organizational and technical skills.
• Advanced MS Office skills, strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and unceasing curiosity and the courage to challenge the status quo.
• Fully understands teamwork, and exudes a high degree of initiative.
• Working on MBA or CPA desirable.
• Hyperion Planning Financial, Hyperion Essbase a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
• 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands