Visible links http://www.cbstvd.com DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for entering and maintaining financial detail in internal computer sales database
- Review data for errors and respond to queries for deal information
- Generate reports utilizing various internal financial and sales systems
- Work closely with International Finance and Sales Administration team members and also worldwide sales office territory managers.
- Organize and summarize large amounts of data using Excel.
- Assist in monthly revenue reconciliation process versus forecast.
- Assist with updates to assorted tracking reports and other ad hoc spreadsheets as needed.
- Develop, enhance, update and/or maintain financial planning models.
- Support the coordination and preparation of cause of change analysis for each forecast, Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Plan.
- Work with key stakeholders, operating groups and finance team members to improve the effectiveness of the financial planning process, assumptions and results.
- Prepare financial reports supporting financial plans and related analysis.
- Support the preparation of Management reporting and analysis.
- Support and prepare ad hoc special projects, financial analysis and reporting.
- Minimum of 1-3+ years relevant work experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and Innovative orientation with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong technical skills: Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously.
- Professional, confident demeanor and a team player.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Entertainment experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled