What does our department do?
The Turner Sports Talent Services Internship is designed to provide students with a hands-on experience in sports media. The selected candidate will work alongside Turner Sports production staff to learn the ropes of working on multimedia platforms (linear and digital) and how the behind-the-scenes departments pull together to produce some of the best moments in TV sports. The intern will work with the Turner Sports Talent Services Group to learn more about the details and operations for Turner Sports on-air broadcasters.
What will you be doing?
Primary responsibilities are conducting administrative duties as well as assisting with talent related tasks for on-site studio shoots/shows; primarily during the NBA, MLB and E-League seasons.
What do we require from you?
• Have an interest and/or experience in sports broadcasting and be aware of Turner Sports on-air personalities.
• Must have familiarity with office programs (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
What’s so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!