Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
A music lover….Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
One of Live Nation joint ventures is looking for a highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic part-time Media Intern, who is interested in learning more about the live entertainment and sport industries. The internship will allow students to gain first-hand, experience in a variety of areas, including; strategic marketing, branding, on-site event management, research, and digital & social media.
• Must be a current student, enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Associate’s or Master’s program at an accredited college or university
• Background in Music Finance, or Law preferred
• Strong written/oral communication skills
• Organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe and Keynote
• The highest attention to detail
• The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Creative and flexible
• You are expected to work 20 hours a week, non-paid internship, earning college credit.