At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
Pandora Media, Inc. is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to assist with office operations at our corporate headquarters located in Oakland, CA. We are looking for a multifaceted, high energy person with excellent organizational and people skills that will own day to day operations. Our ideal candidate will enjoy identifying ways to improve office operations and develop creative solutions in order to enhance the work environment for all employees. The Facilities Coordinator will interact closely with other departments within Pandora, including Sales, Human Resources, Design, IT, etc., providing support as needed.
• Coordination of office related logistics, including shipping/receiving, accurate and timely distribution of mail/packages and preparation of overnight labels.
• Daily monitoring and maintenance of our kitchen, print and copy areas, employee common areas and conference rooms in order to maintain in a professional and organized appearance.
• Maintain relationships with our 3rd party vendors, including janitorial, HVAC, beverage and snack, moving, security and building management.
• Maintain weekly inventory of office supplies and restock as needed. Restock printers/copier toner and paper.
• Oversee operational functions of office equipment and conditions of company property.
• Assist with office seating including all moves, adds and workstation adjustments.
• Manage in-house facility and office requests including conference room/catering setups and teardowns.
• Assist with office security and access cards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented with superior time management skills & ability to multi-task
• Great organizational and project management skills
• Ability to operate independently
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro a plus
• College degree preferred but not required
• Minimum one year administrative or facilities support role
• Great time management skills
• Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written form
• Proactive and self-motivated with willingness to learn
• Strong communication/technical skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.)
• Ability to lift 20 – 30 lbs.