The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.’ television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
Posting Job Description
What part will you play?
• Alloy Entertainment, LLC seeks an Executive Assistant III for the AE Publishing department. Position provides administrative support to the EVP, Alloy Entertainment and SVP, Editorial Director.
• Maintains calendars, schedules appointments and phone calls, etc.
• Assists in editorial and development work.
• Answers telephones, screens, logs and places calls.
• Prepares expense reports and handles travel arrangements.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• BA/BS degree.
• Experience providing administrative support, preferably within the TV or entertainment industry.
• Must have proficiency with MS Word & Excel, Filemaker Pro, PowerPoint, & the internet.
• Must have excellent proofreading & writing skills.
• Must have excellent organizational skills & possess ability to prioritize tasks.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Broad knowledge of TV & film industry required.
• Must have a strong knowledge of entertainment industry & key players.
• Must have ability to create & maintain databases & other resources.
• Must be able to interface with all levels of personnel, including senior management, talent, producers and journalists.
• Must be able to work in extremely fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must have excellent follow-through skills.
• Must have ability to self-direct and take initiative to pursue projects in the office with minimal direction.
• Must be willing to collaborate with other staff within the office on common tasks or projects impacting the larger department.
• Must be able to successfully see projects/tasks through to completion.
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
• Must be detail-oriented and maintain confidentiality.
• Must be able to work under strict time constraints.
• Must be able to resolve conflicts within the scope of responsibility.
• Must be able to work overtime, as required.