Warner Bros. Studio Facilities seeks an Executive Assistant I for the Labor Relations Feature Prod department. Position performs executive administrative support and various administrative tasks ifor the Vice President of Labor Relations and Manager of Labor Relations.
• Answers phones for the Labor Relations Department.
o Assists Manager of Labor Relations in administering industry trust fund payroll audits and residuals audits.
o Assists in compiling and analyzing data for industry-wide negotiations.
o Assists executive staff in research and preparation for union/guild contract negotiations.
• Creates charts, tables and forms relating to production, grievances and historical/industry collective bargaining agreements. Performs contract comparisons as requested.
• Reviews crew deal memos and production paperwork for accuracy, contacts on-production crew members and/or production executives to obtain information to process revisions.
• Types deal memo letters and other forms for submission to various unions/guilds. Must interact with appropriate production staff and internal departments to investigate and resolve deal memo inquiries/discrepancies.
• Creates and updates departmental notebooks, logs, files, file lists and the internal department production sheet which must be updated on a weekly basis.
• Ensures the file room supply of all memorandums and collective bargaining agreements available for mass distribution are purged and updated to reflect current negotiated changes as they are implemented.
• Distributes union/guild quarterly reports. Must interact with the appropriate Union/Guild, Theatrical Business Affairs, Payroll and MIS representatives to assist in the resolution of report inquiries/discrepancies. Upon resolution of issues, provides written and/or verbal responses to appropriate Union/Guild and company representatives.
• Administers and organizes the department’s file room and file conversion, including tracking and maintenance of up-to-date lists of all documents which includes but is not limited to current, historical, negotiation, grievance, location and production files.
• Department point person for all MIS, computer, office equipment, golf cart maintenance/repair, including building maintenance issues, shredding of confidential materials and recycling.
• Reviews and approves departmental supply orders and administers department’s pantry duty and supply order assignment lists. May administer P-Card purchasing, approval and statement reconciliation.
• Picks up Payroll and Accounts Payable checks from cashier’s window as needed.
• Schedules meetings, obtains parking passes and orders refreshments for meetings as needed.
• Opens and distributes mail as needed
• Acts as the Departmental Records Coordinator for the Warner Bros. Records Retention Project.
• Types, copies and distributes department correspondence and documents. Creates, files correspondence and maintains general departmental production files.
• High school diploma required.
• College degree preferred.
• Must have proficiency with Excel, creating and analyzing spreadsheets and Excel formulas.
• Must have a basic understanding of accounting practices.
• Must have proficiency with Windows, Office, Outlook, typing at 50 wpm and Filemaker Pro.
• Previous Accounting, Labor Relations and/or Legal experience preferred.
• Must be able to organize and schedule work efficiently, and work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
• Must be able to take initiative, maintain confidentiality and be a team player.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change priorities quickly.
• File room administration requires the ability to lift, shift, and organize numerous file folders and boxes.