What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant I for the Harry Potter Global Franchise Development department. This position provides administrative and project support to two Vice Presidents in the group.
• Manages calendars and schedules meetings for both executives.
• Coordinates travel, hotel accommodations and all other travel related needs.
• Tracks and completes all business expenses including travel expense reports.
• Provides meeting preparation support including presentation preparation and distribution, agendas, photocopying, A/V setup and conference lines.
• Manages phone lines and incoming calls for both executives.
• Organizes and distributes brand related information and assets.
• Assists in the coordination of special events and projects as needed.
• Consults, reviews and advises supervisors on department matters.
• Performs other related tasks and special projects as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• College degree strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 2-3 years professional administrative work experience.
• Experience with a studio, entertainment or brand management company strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required. Expert knowledge in PowerPoint a significant plus.
• Knowledge of the Harry Potter books and films strongly preferred.
• Ability/flexibility to work overtime as needed.