The Event Programming team is responsible for setting up new events and offers for sale across all Ticketmaster sales channels, utilising Ticketmaster’s bespoke ticketing software.
The successful candidate will need to have a fast data entry speed, be highly numerate and have an excellent eye for detail. A high level of self-motivation is required as is experience of working with a range of clients and departments.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a central and important department within Ticketmaster, providing great scope to develop and grow your career.
Ticketmaster is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
This is a 12 month fixed term role.
• Utilise bespoke ticketing software to program a variety of ticketing work requests.
• Prepare, create, check and maintain all types of events and offers ensuring all work is programmed accurately.
• Liaise with internal departments and external clients to make sure all events are set up correctly to meet the clients’ needs in a timely manner.
• Work within a team of people to ensure the Event Programming department works efficiently and maintains a high level of quality and consistency.
• Analyse and organise individual workload employing strong attention to detail.
• Follow rigorous checking procedures and set guidelines for events and offers.
• Become fully conversant with Event Programming processes and bespoke Ticketmaster software packages.
• Additional Event Programming or Client Services duties as required.
• Work in a time pressured environment whilst maintaining a high level of service.
• Provide tiered support to other departments at point of on sale.
• Anticipate problems within event building and plan contingencies and strategies to deal with them.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
• Computer literate with a strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Proven experience of learning complex software packages.
• Experience working in a data driven environment, where attention to detail was imperative.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment, working in a target driven role.
• Previous experience within the ticketing industry is desirable.
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to adapt and reprioritise in a highly pressured working environment.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• A high level of numeracy.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability.
• The ability to work flexibly during busy periods.