Every day, our software is used by more than 14,500 radio stations, TV music channels, cable companies, satellite music networks and Internet Radio stations worldwide. With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., our parent company iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio and television outlet in America.
For 40 years, RCS has been providing support and guidance to the world’s audio and video professionals. We now have offices in 29 countries, which means Programmers and Engineers come to us when they have problems that need to be solved. If you have a desire to help people make radio in a challenging and varied environment, you will immediately feel at home at RCS.
For the right candidates, we have immediate openings for Product Support Specialists. You could be joining us at one of our locations in White Plains NY, Ogallala NE, Austin TX or Denver CO.
We offer full training, a competitive salary, benefits & relocation packages. After proving yourself there will be opportunities to grow and become Support Leads or move into Product Development.
Who are we looking for?
• We are looking for people with recent experience working in a Radio Programming or Engineering environment. Knowledge of broadcast software such as GSelector, Zetta or NexGen is highly desirable.
• If you have prior Customer Service experience, we want to hear from you.
• We need people with a built-in ability to prioritize. Your experience in Radio or TV means you know what to do when the Off-Air call comes in.
• Ideally, you already have well-developed troubleshooting and investigative skills. You will be able to simplify and deconstruct customer reports into their component parts and explore and evaluate them systematically.
• You will document interactions with customers; provide answers by identifying problems; research answers and guide customers through corrective steps.
• You will work with colleagues to troubleshoot problems in software, hardware, networks, and systems; you will be writing up technical documentation that can be used to repair software defects and deliver enhancements.
• You will work with customers to improve software system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
• We ask that you keep your skills up to date by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks.
The Support department’s activities include:
• Handling phone calls, emails and social interactions from customers in the United States and other countries.
• Working with over 100 colleagues to provide timely and accurate answers on subjects ranging from A-list rotations to AES67, SQL Server Service Packs to Reverse Scheduling.
• Providing training to our customers so they succeed with our software and make great radio, TV, podcasts, etc.
• Working with other departments within RCS teams to further extend our product capabilities.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent customer service skills and a team focus. Candidates should have a fundamentally sound knowledge of networking technologies, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft SQL Server. They should also have strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.