Job ID 421789BR
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
At Disney/ABC Television Group, you’ll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills….
Editing Operations provides manpower, facilities, and workflow solutions for the editing needs of the News shows in NYC. We hire, train, and schedule the editors. We schedule the edit suites and provide workflow solutions for our file based editing. We manage the payroll for all the editors.
A day in the life…
• Assist Digital Operations Managers with ongoing responsibilities including Payroll and Scheduling
• Learn and use the Media Pulse scheduling tool
• Use many of our workflow tools for file based ingest and editing
What you bring to the role…
• Strong proficiency in non-linear video editing with strong preference towards AVID editing software
As well as…
• All candidates must be possess unrestricted work authorization
• All candidates must be at least 18 years old
• All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship
• All candidates must be available from May through August for the 12 week program
• All candidates must be willing to work 40 Hours/Week
• All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
• All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
• Undergraduate students in their Junior, Senior year or recent graduates
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Previous experience (academic or internship) using Media Pulse/Xytech scheduling systems