With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics and Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Ecommerce Operations Coordinator - 6 Month FTC
A little bit about our team:
As the music industry continues to evolve, direct-to-consumer (D2C) eCommerce has proven one of the fastest-growing and most exciting new routes to market, allowing record companies to retail through Official Artist Stores and take care of fans in a more personal way.
Why this could be your next big break:
The eCommerce Operations Coordinator will be a key part of a dynamic global business, and will work closely with commercial and operations teams in our London office to assist with day-to-day eCommerce tasks, especially to ensure that products and campaigns are deployed efficiently.
Here you’ll get to:
• You will manage day-to-day product setup and launches for store managers
• Assist store managers with store and campaign launches
• Help coordinate between eCommerce systems, warehouse, customer service, and web development teams
• Help identify and raise platform bugs with development teams
• Be aware of current processes and work to improve inefficiencies
• Strong track record in a fast-paced eCommerce environment
• Strong attention to detail in all areas
• Ability to handle multiple projects with global stakeholders
• Ability to understand and manage business processes & expectations
• Customer service experience
• Excellent Excel skills preferred
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Knowledge of web technologies e.g. HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL
Why join us?
Here at Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. We are one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music - at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing a philosophy of innovation – it’s part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.