NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
• Are you teachable and willing to be trained?
• Are you able to work independently?
• Are you energetic and work well with people?
• Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with one of York County’s leading employers?
• Do you have a reliable vehicle?
The York Newspaper Company has an immediate opening for a District Manager. This entry-level management position is responsible for supporting all service initiatives in the circulation department. This is a wonderful opportunity to begin a career in a dynamic industry.Responsibilities include: managing home delivery distribution, maintaining established standards of delivery, and resolving customer complaints. The position requires 3rd shift work, weekends, and 75% fieldwork.A general knowledge of York County, a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable vehicle are required. Must be able to lift bundles of papers weighing as much as 25 pounds. Background check and drug screening are part of the application process.
This is a full-time position and also includes the following:
• BONUS PROGRAM * PAID TIME OFF
• MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT FOR USE OF YOUR VEHICLE * COMPANY-SUBSIDIZED HEALTH AND LIFE INSURANCE *