At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for a Director Programmatic Operations in our Oakland headquarters, who exemplifies the Pandora principles of self-motivation, passion, collaboration, experience and perspective. As a key leader in our Trade Desk team, this individual will lead teams focusing on operational workflow, technical account management and yield analysis in support of Pandora’s Programmatic Sales and Monetization strategies. A balance of strong programmatic execution, an ability to build and lead highly efficient teams and the ability to build strong relationships with partners in the Pandora organization will be key to the candidate’s success. This individual will work closely with cross-functional internal teams such as Sales, Business Operations, Accounting and Finance, Technical Program Management and Client Services and will be a key leader in support of Pandora’s Programmatic strategy.
• Provide leadership and guidance to a team of Technical Account Managers focused on analyzing data, interpreting and communicating insights from multiple sources to make complex optimizations to enhance pace and performance all focused on exceeding client performance objectives
• Provide leadership and guidance to a team driving highly analytical and quantitatively driven techniques to drive strategy and action on bidding strategies, data usage, campaign targeting, and downstream funnel optimization.
• Design, drive, implement and manage new business processes for all aspects of programmatic sales reporting.
• Drive excellence in the use of sales applications and processes centered-around organizational use of Salesforce and ensuring quality in the opportunity management process.
• Partner with Sales Management as well as Pricing and Yield Management to ensure programmatic deals are evaluated and executed correctly to manage risk.
• Advocating programmatic value and being a trusted partner to our Partners as well as across Pandora to grow processes to ensure efficient & scalable growth for the business.
• Minimum of 10 years professional experience in an ad operations role with at least 3-5 years proven success leading change management in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, preferably managing a team with programmatic sales/ad operations functions
• Demonstrable ability to support complex business operations and drive efficiencies through process improvements and automation
• Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, motivate strategic thinking and ensure insightful problem solving; should have a high EQ
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills; polished and professional demeanor
• Proven ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
• Experience and relationships with agency trading desks/holding companies, Exchange /RTB Platforms, DSP functionality and third party ad servers
• Experience optimizing Display marketing campaigns across DSP, DMP, and Ad Serving platforms
• Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
• Results/goal oriented with a strong focus and ability in problem solving
• BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org