At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.Job DescriptionWe are seeking an inspirational and strategic people leader to drive our Listener Ad Experience roadmap via a talented and passionate team of Ads PMs. Your portfolio will include transforming organic user behavior trends into monetization opportunities, innovating across new and existing ad formats to power our $1B+ ad business, and justifying best-in-industry ad yield via ad inventory quality measurement. You will be a cross-functional leader, collaborating with other senior leaders while driving a team of product and engineering experts to build both platforms and experiences at scale. Your attitude will build intrinsic motivation without shying away from tough questions, and your authenticity and expertise will empower you to enact industry-wide change by being the voice of the company in larger market conversations and partnerships.Your vision will impact a massive user base with billions of hours of monthly listening time, across touch points ranging from mobile apps to cars to voice assistant platforms. You’ll have the opportunity to work with incredible engineers, scientists, designers, marketers, and other contributors to ship amazing products and features, in an environment that combines brilliant thinking, open-ended creativity, fun activities, and mutual respect. This position is full time and based in our Oakland Headquarters. Responsibilities:
• Own the long-term vision of how users experience advertising on Pandora and other audio publisher partners, and why advertisers choose to spend their budget on our ad supply and product suite.
• Manage ongoing and new-bet investments across a $1B+ portfolio of audio, video, rewarded, and display advertising, alongside a horizontal layer of ad quality measurement technology and subscription-promotion use cases.
• Inspire current team members to invent and execute customer-obsessed roadmaps that deliver value at scale. Mentor good PMs to become great PMs, and great PMs to become the best PMs in the world.
• Define cross-functional best practices to ensure roadmap progress is supported by in-market engagement and excellent go-to-market execution.
• Own and maintain strategic alignment across your leadership peers and with our executive team.
• A proven track record of driving teams to invent and deliver ad tech roadmaps at scale
• 10+ years software product management experience
• 5+ years experience with digital advertising products, especially video and audio based ad formats
• 5+ years directly managing teams of product managers
• Deep understanding of how advertisers craft creative strategy, connect with consumers, and measure ROI
• Excellent communication skills, with a track record of public speaking success and in-market contact
• Engineering expertise -- via academic and professional experience -- that enables you to have deep technical conversations about scalable architecture and long-term implementation strategies