HBO Max Unscripted/Kids & TNT/tbs/truTV position attends to the everyday planning, management, and administration of in-house and licensed shows. The position also supervises internal departmental staff to ensure content deliveries to all necessary departments within WarnerMedia including finished materials for broadcast.
Alongside the VP Post Production, the Director will also help develop and implement new efficiencies for the Post department.
• Assess and review budgets and schedules from studio partners and producers, ensuring they meet parameters and delivery specifications as determined by Company standards.
• Maintain regular communication and fields questions so the shows stay on schedule, on budget and within defined parameters.
• Generate budgets and schedules, manage Post staff on series, obtain vendor bids and collaborate on workflow.
• Maintain regular communication and field questions.
• Manage shows so they stay on schedule and on budget while maintaining Company standards.
• Manage internal staff in order to service content requests and needs of other departments.
• Help to maintain and update Post Production manuals alongside Sr. Director.
• Negotiate vendor bids and manage vendor relations in order to service our shows properly and on budget.
• Alongside VP Post Production, help identify new trends and technologies that affect or influence delivery standards.
• Also help identify new business strategies and structures for the Post department to stay current with technology.
• At least 5 years freelance show experience working as a Post Producer
• Unscripted experience required
• Single-cam 1/2 hour preferred
• Corporate experience as a Director preferred
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands