Job ID: JR-12147
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation’s Media & Sponsorship division is looking for a Director, Marketing Platform Development. In this role you will be tasked with the evaluation and development of new sources of revenue through the creation of strategic marketing platforms that maximize Live Nation assets and products. Platforms will be built to feed the proactive sales of Live Nation’s partnerships to corporate brands across a variety of business verticals.
• Analyze key business / marketing needs of corporate advertisers to inform focus areas of platform development
• Evaluate Live Nation’s properties and products, and from there, provide recommendations on platform opportunities
Strategic and Creative Development
• Develop ideas rooted in consumer insights that maximize the value of the Live Nation’s ecosystem while solving fundamental brand challenges regardless of specific client, industry or target audience
• Create sustainable sales packages that appropriately bundle Live Nation’s assets and products under a unifying umbrella providing brands with multiple points of engagement and scaled amplification
• Identify external partners to increase the value and reach of the marketing packages
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to evaluate feasibility, logistics and budgeting to ensure operational plan for scalable execution
• Utilize marketplace intelligence to create tiered price points for marketing packages
• Define go-to-market strategy for the proactive sale of established platforms including target categories/brands and sales approach
• Collaborate with Integrated Marketing and Sales teams to customize platforms for specific brand prospects
• Work with the Media & Sponsorships Product team to develop external positioning for new and existing marketing products based on overall Live Nation USP
• Oversee the development of marketing materials to advance sell through of products
• Direct the prioritization and bundling of products, based on client objectives, into larger sellable programs
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
• 8-10 years of experience in marketing / media platform development, brand marketing and advertising or marketing and partnership strategy
• Detailed knowledge of marketing trends, consumer insights and the latest digital / social / mobile technologies
• Expertise in writing and editing client facing proposals
• Expertise in using PowerPoint, Excel, Keynote, and Word to develop presentations and budgets
• Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas and lead client discussions
• Ability to manage large volume of work and execute in a timely manner
• Highly creative and strategic thinker as pertaining to brands
• Extremely resourceful, team player
• Flexible, fast learner
• High degree of self-initiative
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.