Entercom Communication Corp's RADIO.COM is looking for an ambitious digital-savvy coordinator who is looking for a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing digital video team. We manage news/lifestyle and sports video content which appears on RADIO.COM along with our 240+ radio station websites.
You will track, manage and work with audio/video programming originating from local radio stations to be converted for national audience consumption. You have some knowledge of digital video publishing and have the ability to find a story before competitors. You're a go-getter who can juggle many tasks such as writing an article, pitching stories, tracking down video-owners and uploading video.
- Run video tracking system for national video creation and local radio content pitching system.
- Work with radio stations to surface local news stories for national exposure on RADIO.COM .
- Identify audio moments to be translated to digital video for national publication.
- Upload video to O&O, partners, social media platforms, and YouTube channels.
- BA or BS degree, 1-2 years experience in digital video for a news publisher or media outlet.
- You can adapt to ever-changing situation and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding online digital content with ability to engage national and local audience.
- Experience using CMS, shooting video, social media, digital video, embed codes and audio capture tools.