CNN and Great Big Story are looking for a Digital Sales Planner to work in our Atlanta Office. The ideal candidate is expected to have a strong working knowledge of the digital media space, including social media, be an effective communicator and work in a fast-paced, evolving team environment. You will be a liaison between internal departments (Sales, Marketing, Yield, Ad Ops, Account Services, etc.) to develop strategic sales proposals, generating ideas and concepts to solve client KPIs and objectives.
• Support development of RFP (Requests for Proposal) process utilizing ad products, sponsorships, and targeting to strategically address the advertiser's needs and campaign objectives.
• Understand the full suite of products and capabilities across all platforms.
• Build and revise media plans, check avails, reserve fixed placements and update associated fixed sponsorship calendars.
• Ensure media plans include accurate pricing and utilize approved products and available inventory and adhere to WarnerMedia's workflow and systems (SalesForce, Operative, DFP, Freewheel, Looker, etc).
• Enter final plans into online proposal system such as Atlas and Media Visor, et al.
• Organize research and competitive information for Account Executives.
• Participate in Sales Planner trainings and provide guidance to team members to nurture/promote team environment. Work closely with Planning Managers to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process.
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
• At least 1-2 years in digital media planning, account services or sales.
• Previous work at a publisher or agency is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Be enthusiastic, organized, a strategic thinker and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Proficient in various software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
• Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client facing role.