• Maximize advertising revenue generation by selling to digital focused advertising agencies and clients direct.
• Must be a sales hunter and aggressively manage New Business Development opportunities with key accounts and additional accounts. This includes seeking out and developing strategic relationships with decision makers and working directly with clients and their ad agencies to develop custom media programs to suit their specific needs.
• Managing a quota, setting goals and working with management and marketing to strategize on new business opportunities and creative approaches to RFPs
• Use established contact list and relationships in the digital space especially in digital agencies to secure business
• Will work directly with SVP of market on high volume face to face calls
• Proactively communicate account and sales information to management and other team members through regular call reports
You will also be constantly coming up with ways to educate/consult customers and providing tools/data/research/ideas to help advertisers market their products.
You will be an evangelist for and sell all of Entravision's Local Digital properties, including all the TV and Radio digital assets and brands, mobile and streaming music.
In this role, you must be a team player and enjoy the thrill of finding new business opportunities. Must be a good communicator, honest and straightforward. In addition, you must meet the following criteria: New business sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team and goal oriented environment.
• Digital advertising sales experience is required; prefer 2 years of digital sales experience, with key agency contacts
• Proven track record and pipeline build out
• Contacts and relationships at key accounts/agencies/digital agencies
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Well developed presentation skills
• Must be detail oriented and very proficient with excel and power point
• Travel required
• BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to respond.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School
Vacation Time: Negotiable / Other
Contact Name: Pam Bias Company Type:
Web Site: http://www.entravision.com
Digital Regional Manager
33 4th avenue
Needham, US 02494