Digital Coordinator supports sales operations to advance digital integration and marketing insights for high-value clients.
• Create custom digital proposals utilizing the best assets to complement broadcast and other offline elements to deliver clients KPI’s.
• Understand how digital products and results interoperate with our broadcast offerings.
• Retain and grow digital revenue by proactively finding opportunities to optimize campaign performance.
• Supporting sales operations on client meetings for the sale of digital solutions like Targeted Streaming Audio, SmartAudio, Programmatic, Audience-based selling, Audience Extension, Digital Takeovers etc.
• Offering expertise on digital product features and benefits including Ad Tagging, Rich Media, Data Sharing for attribution and effectiveness, Audience Targeting, Viewability Studies, Systems (Adswizz, DoubleClick, and Adobe/Lotame)
• Handle invoice discrepancy reports and invoice transactions
• Assist Account Executives with material preparation
• Process sales orders, traffic instructions, and promotional paperwork
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in sales and/or marketing with demonstrated proficiency developing creative solutions for clients, preferably in digital media.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be experienced in digital advertising, social media and multi-platform solutions
• Must be able to think on your feet and ideate/problem solve real time with sales operations & clients
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a deadline-driven, team-oriented environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or a related field of study