Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
• Create customized Digital Sales presentations for Account Executives.
• Assist with creation of Digital Sales packages and materials, including localizing national sponsorship opportunity decks.
• Work with the Digital & Sales/Marketing Manager in coordinating Digital Sales projects and/or exclusive revenue opportunities for the stations.
• Creates spec (sample) digital ads for clients to be included in Digital Sales presentations.
• Accurately enter, revise, and maintain Digital orders across multiple platforms, including generating contracts and file maintenance.
• Assist Account Executives with digital artwork requests and work with Creative Services Department to secure creative for digital campaigns.
• Serve as station liaison for trafficking campaigns with ad operations, and coordinating/trafficking campaigns with external partners.
• Track pacing and performance of digital campaigns to ensure delivery. Able to re-cap Digital and campaigns upon request.
• Update and maintain weekly spreadsheets of revenue booked, competitive data, etc
• Provide digital content as needed, and attend Marketing events off-site (may include evenings and weekend work)
• Perform general clerical duties including, but not limited to: handling phone calls, filing, photocopying, binding, mailing, and other administrative duties.
QUALIFICATIONS: SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint & Excel. Social media savvy.
• Understanding of Google DFP, Google Analytics a plus. Knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Photoshop also a plus.
• Must have strong written communication skills and ability to think creatively.
• Must have strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
• Requires good verbal communication with strong problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Prior experience in digital media is a plus.
• Qualified applicants, please include a cover letter with your resume for consideration.