As Digital Producer you will work within our Central Digital Team in EMEA and be responsible for creating and maintaining Cartoon Network and Boomerang show branded digital products and services. This work will be done in multiple languages across EMEA and will help to drive audience engagement, brand awareness and revenues where relevant.
The ideal candidate will possess the experience and ability to plan and manage digital projects ranging from website builds, mobile product to multi-platform campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
• Implementing multi-platform projects end-to-end, from planning, to delivery & rolling them out into several international markets in EMEA.
• Creating engaging products and services across web and mobile platforms that support Turner’s content pipeline throughout the year, ranging from full website builds, production of mobile apps and web games to a variety of marketing microsites and stunts.
• Scoping and commissioning content management systems for a number of products and services created by the Central Digital team and creating user guidelines around them.
• Working closely with internal teams (digital, creative, technical, marketing and consumer products) to understand the overall business objectives and make sure the deliverables are in line with their requirements and expectations.
• Organising kick-off meetings and brain storming sessions, as well as developing project scoping documentation including wireframes, creative execution, functional and technical specifications and project plans.
• Commissioning work to digital vendors, negotiating rates, preparing estimates and timelines and presenting them to relevant teams.
• Creating project communication plans, preparing status reports and conducting internal or external meetings regularly to ensure effective product development and quality delivery.
• Ensuring that all projects meet the best practices in usability and SEO/SEM.
• Ensuring optimisation of products based on tracking of performance and usage trends/data.
• Working closely with the technical teams to make sure all products and services follow a testing plan and are fully optimised.
• Ensuring Turner’s technical standards and legal requirements are implemented in the projects when required.
• Working with team members on process improvements and other initiatives designed to improve the effectiveness and quality of digital products and services.
• Keeping on top of trends in digital development and project management through checking appropriate industry publications and newsletters as well as via attendance of conferences.
What we’re looking for:
• Highly motivated and excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage the day-to-day production process of digital products and services from concept to delivery.
• Ability to excel at managing delivery, defining objectives, setting clear deadlines and monitoring progress.
• An in-depth knowledge of product lifecycle from information architecture to prototyping, QA, testing, bug-fixing, publishing, review and on-going maintenance.
• Ability to conceptualise ideas that can be transformed into viable digital products & services, with the ability to present this idea to senior stakeholders.
• Some experience in digital production environments with a deep practical understanding of digital media technologies including website production, regular use of content management systems and analytics systems.
• Familiarity with industry’s best practices in web and mobile development including UX, UI and SEM, SEO.
• Experience in writing production briefs, product summary documents, creating decks for presentation as well as detailed production plans.
• Excellent knowledge of digital project management and production tools, web, social and mobile analytics tools and bug tracking tools.
• Stakeholder management and ability to translate technical terminology to non-technical stakeholders.
• Experience of working with multiple territories and localising projects in multiple languages.
• Video editing skills.
• Experience in management of budgets, purchase orders and invoices.