• Analyze Turner's digital sales inventory across multiple Turner ENTEC digital properties including CartoonNetwork, AdultSwim, truTV, TBS and TNT.
• Monitor and maintain inventory forecasting and availability by brands, content and platforms.
• Assist account management teams with campaign optimization.
• Work closely with marketing and sales on ad product packaging and sales strategy for direct and programmatic campaigns.
• Help guide and communicate monetization and yield strategy with a focus on Video (OTT, FEP, STB VOD, Digital MVPDs) to other internal stakeholders.
• Identify and report on key inventory metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Stay current with digital landscape and technologies and help develop reporting and analytics tools.
• 1+ years of experience in pricing, yield management or sales analytics for Ad Agency, Publisher, or Ad Tech Vendor.
• Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel, and front-end sales systems such as Salesforce and Operative.One.
• Experience with publisher tool Canoe is a plus.
• Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience a plus.
• Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, SumIfs, etc.).
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, statistics, science, or equivalent work experience.`
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.