What part will you play?
As a Digital Pricing & Yield Analyst, you will be in a highly impactful role that is responsible for maximizing Turner's digital revenue & the utilization of its inventory across all revenue streams. In this position, you will focus specifically on Turner's Entertainment & Emerging Consumers vertical, inclusive of CartoonNetwork.com, AdultSwim.com, truTV,com, TBS.com and tntDrama.com. This role is based in New York and reports to the Manager, Digital Pricing & Yield, Entertainment and Emerging Consumers (ENTEC) Vertical.
What will you be doing?
• Play a key part in measuring and optimizing the overall health of Turner's digital businesses, including analysis of revenue, supply and demand, pricing & inventory consumption
• Use the data points above, to drive Turner's approach to monetization (both strategy & tactics) by working closely with sales, product, ad operations, programmatic & analytics teams
• Help identify & implement new monetization techniques & sales opportunities
What do we require from you?
• 1+ years of experience in pricing, yield management or sales analytics for Ad Agency, Publisher, or Ad Tech Vendor
• Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel, and front-end sales systems such as Salesforce and Operative.One
• Experience with publisher tool Canoe is a plus
• Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience a plus
• Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, SumIfs, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, statistics, science, or equivalent work experience