• Build, monitor and maintain dashboards to analyze Turner's digital sales inventory
• Monitor and maintain inventory forecasting and availability by brands, content and platforms
• Proactively manage programmatic pricing floors, rate cards, and inventory segments
• Assist account management teams with campaign optimization
• Work closely with marketing and sales on ad product packaging and sales strategy for direct and programmatic campaigns
• Build out revenue and inventory models to show impact from any modifications to ad product offerings, inventory or business rule changes
• Help guide and communicate monetization and yield strategy to other internal stakeholders
• Identify and report on key inventory metrics daily, weekly and monthly
• Identify new opportunities for revenue growth and communicate findings and recommendations
• Stay current with digital landscape and technologies and help develop reporting and analytics tools
• Help improve and implement processes with revenue operations, platform, product and technology teams to effectively evaluate and monetize inventory
• 1- 3 years of experience in pricing, yield management or sales analytics for Ad Agency, Publisher, or Ad Tech Vendor. Experience with publisher tool Yieldex is a plus.
• Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel, and front end sales systems such as Salesforce and Operative.One
• Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience a plus
• Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required
• Must be able to multi task and prioritize under fast paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, SumIfs, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, statistics, science, or equivalent work experience
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.