Disney Consumer Products (DCP) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that extends the Disney brand to merchandise ranging from apparel, toys, home decor and books to interactive games, food and beverages, stationery, electronics and animation art.
Disney Publishing Worldwide develops original, award-winning content (both Disney and non-Disney branded), including Disney books, magazines and comic books. Its products are printed in more than 85 languages across 103 countries, and it is considered the largest publisher of children’s books and magazines in the world.
This position reports to the Director of Digital Media Operations and focuses on a mix of product development and financial management.
• Executes product setup and management across systems (financial, controls, etc.) including custom digital production.
• Coordinates contractor agreements from initiation through payment.
• Supports financial administration including P/L analysis, invoice tracking, PO requests and reconciliation with finance/accounting.
• Maintains customer service for digital products through online, offline and social media.
• 2+ years experience in a product management or financial capacity in the media industry (digital experience a plus).
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in finance or marketing.
• Strong organization and prioritization skills, with proven track record of applying creative problem solving.
• A can-do attitude and the openness to learn in a constantly changing environment.
Be sure to take time to explore all the exciting Disney Consumer Products lines of business at http://www.DCPCareers.com and read about the variety of people who have made DCP the success it is today.
Auto req ID 56358BR