The Programmatic Display Coordinator will support the Digital Media team with campaign execution, ad management, and performance optimization to maximize ticket sales for the thousands of best-in-class events AEG produces annually. You will be expected to collaborate with members of the media team, digital marketers, and external media partners to fulfill campaign needs that involves quality assurance for strategy, creative, audience targeting, and tracking to meet KPI goals. The ideal candidate specializes in programmatic ad buying, showcases exceptional attention to detail, excels in project management, data-driven to inform decisions, and has a willingness to learn quickly in a fast-paced and team focused environment.
• Create, monitor, and optimize campaigns and audience segments to ensure efficiency and drive ROI against goals
• Traffic, QA, troubleshoot creative assets and measurement tags
• Identify trends and insights. Pull campaign reporting for analysis, distribution, and communicate recommendations based on performance to involved parties.
• Stay up to date on new ad products and tech advancements. Research digital trends to inform A/B testing opportunities, best practices, and strategy
• Assist with department needs such as gathering ad proofs, ad approvals, and budget/billing reconciliation
• A minimum education level of BA/BS is Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related area
• 1-2 years experience in media agency or programmatic ad buying environment
• Knowledge of self-serve, DSP, ad trafficking platforms (preferably Doubleclick Bid Manager / DV360, Campaign Manager, and SA360)
• Understand fundamental digital advertising concepts
• Ability to manage and prioritize high volume of campaigns
• Clearly communicates recommendations and feedback as it relates to media planning and reporting
• Data driven to inform decisions based on performance metrics and analysis
• Strong time management and problem solving skills
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly