Highly organized digital content manager who can take lead on file management and internal production to be communicated across all digital and social channels, while coordinating efforts with various departments in iHeartMedia San Francisco’s cluster of radio stations.
• Lead internal digital project management system including file organization, internal communication and client approvals.
• Ensure proper assets are supplied and deadlines are met for all digital assignements.
• Populate daily newsletters with engaging content and contests from the websites of the 6-station iHeartMedia SF cluster.
• Help produce creative content for digital properties including social media platforms, websites and blogs.
• Write captivating pop-culture and/or music driven articles that speak in the voice of each station’s brand.
• Update and publish content across platforms in accordance with brand strategy and SEO best practices.
• Identify, track, analyze and optimize against key performance metrics.
• Coordinate with sales and promotions departments to design web portal pages/programs.
• Work closely with Digital Program Director, Graphic Designer and Program Directors to execute creative online programming initiatives.
• Proactive, positive with a can-do attitude and takes initiative to problem-solve and learn.
• Must have high attention to detail, prioritization skills and be a strategic thinker.
• Technical knowledge of project management systems including Microsoft SharePoint, Trello and Wrike.
• Ability to learn new technology quickly while adapting to find ways for improved productivity through streamlined processes and organization.
• Active in social media and expert on all platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
• In touch with pop culture and music with the ability to translate trending topics into articles that will connect with each station’s audience.
• Thrives in a team-oriented environment including sharing projects, knowledge and experience for the overall growth of department.
• Professional experience with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Adobe Audition.
• Working knowledge and comfortability with PC and familiarity with Mac.
• Experience with HTML is a plus, but not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365.
• Desire to grow and develop additional skills.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in digital content and file management.
• Bachelor’s degree communications, business administration or related digital field preferred.