Time Inc. Finance has a growth-oriented opportunity for a Digital Billing Analyst in the fast-paced environment of digital advertising.
On a monthly basis, the analyst will:
• Review delivery data and invoice calculations generated from our digital advertising contract management system
• Generate invoices using AdFront and PeopleSoft Billing
• Prepare digital campaign analysis reports
• Interact with various departments, including Ad Operations, Sales Development, the Business Office and Bangalore support team, as well as outside ad agencies in order to resolve any discrepancies and respond to any inquiries
• Reconcile digital balance sheet accounts
• Prepare various monthly journal entries
• Be a detail-oriented and proactive individual able to work well independently
• Be a problem solver and take initiative
• Great organizational skills for meeting strict deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of proficiency in Excel
• Has knowledge of accounting principles with media and/or advertising agency experience a plus.
• BA/BS required (Accounting or Finance preferred)