CBS RADIO is one of the largest major-market broadcast media operators in the United States and the undisputed leader in news and sports radio. Producing original audio and video content, live events and exclusive programming broadcast via on-air, online and mobile platforms, CBS RADIO reaches more than 72 million consumers nationwide each week. As a part of CBS Corporation, the division owns and operates 117 radio stations in 26 markets - including the top 10 as ranked by Nielsen Audio - as well as an extensive array of digital assets. CBS RADIO distributes its programming via AM, FM and HD Radio stations, Radio.com and CBS Local Digital Media apps, making engaging with audiences easier than ever before. For more information, please visit www.cbsradio.com.
Alice Radio & NOW 99.7 is looking for an individual who can help drive Digital revenue for our CBS Local Digital Network. This individual will work closely with the CBS Local Regional Director of Digital revenue and CBS Local Digital Sales Specialists to develop and close new business for our CBS Local Digital Media network including local station websites, streaming service Radio.com, podcast network Play.it, event discovery business Eventful, mobile apps and Social media outreach.
Ideal candidates will have a proven track record in Digital sales and marketing and are able to aggressively pursue and close new business and revenue streams. Candidates are expected to collaborate closely with our Digital Sales Specialists in the field to develop and present custom solutions to acquire, manage and onboard new clients.
- Identify ideal prospects and secure appointments for presentations
- Conduct face to face customer presentations
- Create custom proposals
- Coordinate all aspects of campaign from start to finish
- Upsell and cross-sell existing accounts
The ideal candidate will:
- Already have a complete contact list of local buyers in the San Francisco/Bay Area
- Have as complete a contact list as possible of local buyers in the San Francisco/Bay Area
- Be prepared to "hit the ground running" with their contact list
- Spend at least 50% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations outside of the office
- Proactively prospect and perpetually grow their contact list
- Build business from advertisers who have local marketing budgets ?
- Build CBS Radio's presence with local and spot buying agencies
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Engage and strategize with senior level executives on the client side to demonstrate how CBS Radio can help meet their objectives
- Prepare proposals and respond to RFP's
- Participate in and represent CBS Radio at local sales ?at local industry events
- Work with Marketing and Advertising Operations to ensure the client's needs are met
- Stay current with online advertising trends and innovations
- Minimum of 2 years Digital Sales or account management experience
- Proven track record of knowledge of online sales offerings
- Technically savvy and proficient with sophisticated digital advertising programs delivery methodologies
- The ability to sell a comprehensive marketing solution including multiple products
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to attend numerous client meetings all over the Bay Area
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled