Engaging mobile users, throughout their entire mobile journey, is at the core of what Genwi’s App Publishing System enables online publishers, digital marketers, brand advocates and agencies to do with their content and brands.
Our easy-to-use platform offers a mobile-optimized content management system for efficient production and management of native and web apps, granular control of ad units for effective monetization, creative flexibility with themes/design and rich features that ensure a great user experience, and robust analytics for real-time enhancements.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing email, lead generation, and social media programs designed to attract, nurture, and convert prospects through each stage of the sales pipeline. Working closely with sales and marketing you will identify target audiences, drive the development and implementation of social media and email campaigns, and follow best practices of lead cycle management. A deep understanding of lead scoring, nurture and marketing automation platforms (Marketo/SalesForce) is critical for success in this role. Analytical thinking and metrics-orientation, along with experience in tracking campaign performance to measure progress against revenue goals will also be key.
Candidates that are data-driven, enjoy working in cross-functional teams, exhibit high-energy and creative thinking, will do well in this dynamic startup. This position reports directly to Genwi’s VP of Marketing.
• Define campaign audience based upon data, marketing objectives, and sales goals
• Manage Genwi’s Social Media outlets (Twitter, LinkedIn, FB) for lead generation and brand awareness campaigns
• Monitor and evaluate lead cycle metrics, working closely with sales, utilizing SalesForce and Marketo platforms
• Help create and implement sales and marketing emails with the objective of generating qualified leads, nurturing existing leads and equipping existing customers for success.
• Work closely with our sales team to ensure they can effectively follow up on campaigns
• Coordinating email campaign details with marketing, sales, and web teams.
• 4+ years of experience executing nurture and email programs at volume
• Experience with the systematic, thorough, and rigorous implementation of best practices associated with lead scoring and lead management
• Experience with purchasing lists to target key segments
• Analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability measure and communicate campaign effectiveness
• Intimate, working knowledge of marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce.com) platforms
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Prior experience with B2B messaging a plus
Genwi helps content publishers reach mobile audiences with engaging, cost-effective, and efficiently designed Apps for iPhone, Android & HTML5 devices. The Genwi App Publishing System, a cloud-based platform which includes a content management system optimized for mobile, simplifies the App publishing process, reducing cost and time-to-market while easily adding monetization and curation capabilities, analytical and social media tools, and distribution features. Customers include publishers, marketers, and brand evangelists from organizations like Conde Nast, Sony, American Express, and The Hollywood Reporter. Founded in 2010, and selected as a Red Herring 2012 Top 100 Americas winner, Genwi is a privately held company based in Los Altos, CA with offices in NYC and Bangalore. Learn more at http://genwi.com