The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of demand gen programs with a strong focus on driving brand awareness and lead acquisition across a variety of channels. This candidate will champion new, innovative ideas through strategic and tactical plans with a heavy bias towards scalability through automation. This person will manage the systems required to generate demand, and will be responsible for building dashboards, metrics, and analytics to continuously measure the effectiveness, conversions, and cost of campaigns and acquisition channels. This position reports into the Marketing Director and we are open to candidate(s) located in or around the surrounding locations: Plano/Dallas, TX, Woodland Hills, CA, and Phoenix, AZ.
• Be the demand generation lead for assigned verticals/business units.
• Develop and execute demand generation strategy with a goal of driving qualified marketing pipeline through a portfolio of programs including email marketing, SEM, display/re-targeting, and PPL programs.
• In collaboration with program marketing and content teams, execute campaigns to support webinars, content syndication, 3rd party sponsorships, and trade shows/events.
• Monitor programs to optimize performance based on industry best practices and provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance.
• Produce campaign recap summaries (i.e. conversion rates, webinar, event registrants / attendees, email and event campaign metrics, etc.) in order to analyze past performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns.
• BA or BS degree, marketing or business major preferred.
• 3 - 5 years' experience in B2B demand generation, campaign management, or marketing communications role.
• A strong marketer with experience in inbound marketing, content marketing, social strategy (organic & paid), lead nurturing, marketing automation, audience targeting, advertising, content syndication, email and SEM, and events.
• Solid understanding of the B2B buyer's journey and lead scoring models
• Proficiency in marketing automation platforms, particularly Marketo
• Knowledge of account-based marketing and SalesForce a plus
• Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written creative skills.
• Analytical and detail-oriented in nature