The Creative Services Producer will be responsible for writing, shooting and editing client commercials, news promotion and community image spots for Telemundo San Diego. This position will work closely with Telemundo San Diego’s Creative Services Manager to create and execute fresh and relevant imaging for the station and clients.
• Conceptualize and write strategic messaging to further the station and client’s brand and achieve goals.
• Shoot and edit high quality local television promos and commercials that will entice viewers to watch Telemundo San Diego newscasts and entice viewers to experience clients’ products and services.
• Responsible for directing, staging and lighting for shoots as well as camera work to produce high quality promos, commercials and PSA’s.
• Work extensively with Adobe Creative Suite, especially with Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Motion graphics design work using Adobe After Effects or Cinema 4D.
• Still graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience creating compelling commercials and/or news promos.
• Prior production experience and able to write, shoot, edit station news, sales, and special television campaigns with proven results.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be detail-minded with the ability to handle tight deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects.
• Flexible to accommodate various changing work schedules to meet deadlines.
• Expert understanding of Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Some experience with Illustrator or Photoshop.
• Must have a clear understanding and working knowledge of how to produce exceptional creative campaigns with continuity.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) both written and verbal. Proficient in Spanish and Spanish grammar with a cultural understanding of San Diego’s Hispanic community.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in San Diego
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have ability to work any of a 24/7 shift
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples containing Spanish language news image promos and commercials -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
• Prior production experience in a Spanish language TV station.
• Great attitude and strong team player.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.